mt olives looking east from the golden gate
• how to think like shakespeare (scott newstock).
a brilliant piece about integrative thinking, the humanties,
and current challenges in academe; many implications for
biblical studies and how we study texts. click here for link
• exegesis vs. "reading language fluently" (daniel streett).
great piece that critiques conventional exegesis and
advocates true, rich reading of texts. click here for link
• check out the inspiring reading of the
bible by david suchet at biblegateway.com
click here for link
• more often material progress masks social
regression, as we can do more bad things
more impressively and more quickly than
ever before — and then seek more
sophisticated and contextualized
exemptions. - Victor Davis Hanson
• the corruption of biblical studies
a must-read for anyone in the field of
biblical studies or heading that way!
Joshua Berman piece. click here for link
• news and views from bible lands.
tod bolen, bibleplaces.com click here
• for appointments, use "teach" tab above
shepherd encounter, wilderness of judah
click the picture to view the video
• below are some thoughts and links on
language, bible etc.
learn land and Bible